Our Pippeta pumps have a (1) year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty only covers manufacturer defects on the breast pump and not the accessories. This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty is only valid for Pippeta breast pumps purchased from Pippeta and its authorised resellers.
- This warranty is only valid for the customer as per the order details. It cannot be transferred, negotiated, or assigned to a third party.
- The Warranty covers the electrical breast pump motor and does not cover the product parts that are subject to wear & tear, or that can be considered by their nature as consumable parts
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by: Normal wear and tear. Usage other than in accordance with the instruction manual. Any unauthorised disassembly, repair, alteration or modification. Misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, and rough handling. Liquid damage (e.g. water/milk entering breast pump motor). You may be required to send in your pump for this to be checked.
- For warranty claims please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and reason for your claim. One of the team will then instruct you on how to proceed. All transport/courier fees for sending and collection are to be covered by the customer.
- Any warranty claims must be supported with reasonable evidence, including proof of date of purchase along with pictures/and photography. The team may also want to examine the pump to check for any water/milk damage.
- Pippeta must be notified of any and all issues regarding the breast pump upon submission for a warranty claim.
- Pippeta will repair or replace the breast pump once we have determined that its defect(s) meet the terms and conditions of this warranty.
- The duration of this warranty will not be extended in the event that Pippeta decides to repair the breast pump or provide a replacement for the breast pump.